Creating a new offer on Custom Pricing app is easy. Here's how you can set it up:
1. Click on 'Offers' in the navigation menu.
2. Select 'Create Offer' on the right side of the screen.
3. You will be shown a dropdown menu to let you choose the type of offer you want to provide. You can choose between the 3:
Buy X for $
In this example, we are selecting ‘Volume discount’.
4. Next, you can fill in the quantity and the discount details. Click on 'Add Row' to add more tiers to the offer.
5. Next, you need to select the products or collections for which the discount is shown. You can also apply the offer to the entire store by checking the box "Apply to Entire Store".
6. Change your option for how you want to sum up quantities, if it is per variant, per product, or across all selected items. Summing quantities gives us optionality to use this offer for multiple items that might apply to the same offer (ie. Buy any of the following items to reach the minimum quantity of 10 or you must buy 10 of each item to get the discount)
7. Select the type of discount table you would like to show for the offer on the product page.
8. Fill in the message you want to show shoppers when they see the volume discount— product page message, upsell message, and success message.
9. Additionally, you can add a start time, end time, and choose to show the offer to only tagged customers. Learn more here
10. Click on ‘Save’ at either the top or bottom of the page.
Need help setting up discounted pricing? Reach out to us on chat.